Your donation is an investment to create better lives, healthier families and stronger communities.
Your contribution will help us provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for Chicago children. The Mary Crane Center is a proven and trusted institution that is committed to helping families not just survive, but succeed. We are supported by contributions from government, corporations, foundations, and individuals. With your support, we are able to:
- Prepare children for kindergarten structure and socialization by giving them a quality early childhood education
- Provide early literacy programs, art education initiatives, and special needs screenings
- Encourage families to promote personal growth and well-being in the home and in their communities
- Hire teachers who are experienced in early child development and meet educational requirements
- Maintain high quality standards that allow us to be fully licensed by the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago
When you give to the Mary Crane Center, 91% of your gift will go directly to services that benefit child and family development. We are committed to the belief that every child deserves the best start possible and at Mary Crane Center, that is what we provide.
Fiscal Year 2013-14 Expenses